My name’s Cristina and I’m the stationery addict behind everything ‘My Life in a Bullet’. I created this blog inspired by the amazing support and requests from my Instagram, for which I am SO grateful!
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m an architect by day, currently doing my Master’s Degree.
- I am not a morning person, and no, coffee doesn’t help either. It’s that bad.
- I love 3D modeling, so I’m fascinated by animations, movies, games. I lowkey wish I had discovered this passion sooner, so I could’ve become a game designer. So for now, it’s just a hobby.
- I’ve never had any pets but I really want one. My living conditions would be better for a cat than a dog, but I don’t know how I’d deal with them knocking everything down?!
- I have watched all seasons of ‘Friends’ at least 6 times.
- I’m an introvert, surprise-surprise.
- I’ve been on a ridiculous James Bay kick lately. And until I see him live, I refuse to believe such voice can come out of a human being.
- I always have to make funny faces in pictures. This one on the left is a very rare exception.
- When I write, I rephrase sentences so many times that they start to not make sense in my head anymore. I hate it when that happens.
I really hope my posts inspire you. And if they do, I will gladly take the blame for enabling your stationery addictions. 😉
If you wanna say hi or have any questions or inquiries, here’s where you can contact me, or write to me:
Studio 15448, Courier Point
13 Freeland Park
BH16 6FH, UK
I’m always happy to hear from you!
If you like what I do, please feel free to share posts or recreate ideas ONLY with proper credit.
Some posts may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission if you purchase something through them, at NO extra cost to you. I would never recommend something I don’t love/use myself.
This helps keep the website running and ad-free! Oh, and also covers the coffees I drink late at night when I’m writing these blog posts.
Thank you, your support is greatly appreciated!